Tunnel Vision delivers a trenchless cost effective solution to internal wall pipeline repairs using the latest and most advanced Epoxy Pipe Relining Technology. We can meet all pipe relining requirements around Perth, Bunbury and Mandurah.
What We Repair
We can complete sectional repairs or entire mainline relines:
- on pipelines from 40mm to 1000mm diameter.
- on drains, sewer, storm-water, vertical stacks, down-pipes, and main pipelines.
- in situ without costly excavation or replacement thanks to trenchless technology.
We are also able to reline junctions, accommodate changes in direction and pipe sizes, as well as complete start-stop relining and sectional repairs.
Tunnel Vision is the West Australian approved license holder of Nu Flow Technologies. Using this technology, commonly referred to as Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) or Pull-In-Place (PIP) we can create a seamless liner that acts as a ‘pipe within a pipe.
We do this using specific environmentally friendly, scientifically tested, epoxy resins, to create a new seamless, structural strength pipe, junction or sectional repair within the host pipe. This eliminates damage to structures, floors, landscapes and nuisance and inconvenience.
The Seamless Liner:
- Is custom made from fabric infused with specific environmentally friendly two part epoxy resins and a pre-inserted bladder spanning the length of the liner.
- Is inserted into the pipeline through an inspection opening or access point and positioned in the desired location. The bladder is then inflated using compressed air causing the liner to mould to the host pipe, filling cracks, holes and spanning over any voids in the pipeline.
- It can be custom made to length, from 1m upwards allowing small sectional repairs to be carried out or entire mains relined.
- It will adhere to PVC, Cast Iron, Concrete Pipe, Roll Groove, Galvanised Pipe, Copper, HDPE, Poly Pipe, Zincalume, Cardboard – absolutely anything.
- Has the ability to structurally epoxy reline multiple angle bends, junctions and changes in pipe size with the option of only lining the area in need of repair. This provides significant cost savings and flexibility as the need to reline entire lengths of pipe from point of entry to point of repair is not necessarily require.