Nuflow technology uses advanced CIPP (Cured-in-Place-Pipe) technology, where a seamless liner effectively becomes a “pipe within a pipe”. This liner is made from environmentally-friendly and scientifically-tested epoxy resins, infused into fabric. The design of Nuflow Technology allows for trenchless pipe relining, without the need for large excavation or digging works in your home, business or garden, great for situations where space is an issue.
Where can Nuflow Trenchless Pipe Technology Be Used?
Nuflow can be used on any pipelines from small-bore 40mm up to 1500mm diameter. It works with virtually all piping materials: PVC, concrete, cast iron, clay, roll groove, galvanised pipe, copper, HDPE, poly pipe, and Zincalume.
Most storm-water drains, sewerage systems and drainage systems are covered, as well as trade waste systems, pressurised fire pipe systems and deep-set potable water pipe systems.
Vertical or horizontal, square, rectangular or round pipes, 90’ bends, P-traps, S-traps, junctions and elbows can all be relined with the Nuflow technology. Custom lengths can also be made.
Why Use Nuflow Technology?
Nuflow pipe relining brings many benefits over traditional plumbing repair methods:
- No dig trenchless pipe repair saves the mess and the expense of excavating and repairing the surrounding landscape after trenches are dug
- Minimises risk to other underground structures
- Less upheaval and quicker than traditional methods
- The same technology can be used on storm-water, sewerage and drainage systems
- Excellent structural strength to the new pipe section
- Materials are guaranteed for 50-years and workmanship for 10-years
Tunnel Vision has over a decade’s experience in applying high tech solutions to blocked drains and other sewerage problems. The no dig repair Nuflow technology is available for Perth plumbers in need of the latest relining methods.