Tunnel Vision is a locally owned family business. Our growth, stability, quality of service and commitment to health and safety make us leaders in the field of trenchless plumbing services.
We have built a clientele of domestic, commercial and industrial customers through our professional, efficient service.
Tunnel Vision is committed to achieving a safe and healthy work environment for workers and contractors. Our goal at Tunnel Vision is to prevent incidents, injuries and ill health by maintaining our commitment to workplace safety and achieving a level of 'No Incidents' for all people, property and the environment.
We will achieve this goal by:
- Complying with all specific legislative requirements applicable to Tunnel Vision operations no matter which state or territory they are conducted.
- Establish realistic and measurable targets and objectives that are communicated to all people, monitored for achievement and reviewed on an annual basis.
- Clearly define our targets and objectives within the Health and Safety Management Plan to ensure all activities align with our goals.
- Fully implementing our Health and Safety Management Plan in order to achieve and maintain ISO 45001 certification.
- Adequately identify, assess and eliminate or provide mitigation controls for all hazards that have the potential to cause injury or harm.
- Planning for safe work practices.
- Providing safe plant, machinery and equipment.
- Develop, implement and disseminate adequate information, education and training.
- Provide appropriate health and safety leadership, management and supervision.
- Eliminating or controlling all risks.
- Regularly consulting with all workers on any health and safety matters.
- Completing regular audits and reviews of practices and systems.
- Providing emergency and first aid treatment facilities.
- Achieving LTIFR 10% below industry standard.
- Ensuring all people and any sub-contractors share our 'No Incidents' goal.